The platform includes integration with leading e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Volusion, WooThemes or others. You can create an account for your customers on the platform and let them manage their orders directly from their website or mobile app. Once an order has been placed through our API, it will be imported automatically into your system where it can then be handled according to your requirements.
Once you integrate the store you can search orders which need to be imported and shipped by date, order status, payment status, and fulfillment status. Order import screen gives you a multi-select option as seen below to quickly select orders which you want to import.
You can also select specific items or even their SKUs from the dropdown list to import these specific items only. This helps in reducing the number of imports that need to be done.
The imported order will be automatically marked as shipped on your store via webhooks. Also, the newly generated tracking number and tracking link will be pushed to the store for the particular order. This will be notified to the customer via email so they can track the order further by clicking on the link. The tracking number is sent via webhooks and not in a traditional shipping email that shows up in your inbox. You do not need to create an account at any third party service or sign up for any additional features or fees. The only thing you need is a valid email address on file with us. If you do not have an account with us, we can still generate and send a tracking number directly from your store using our dashboard and dashboard settings page.
This feature provides perfect shipping & tracking experience to your customers who have online stores.
Steps to Integration
The following are the steps to integrate your store with us:
1. Log into your merchant account and click on Integrations, then click on the "+" icon next to app integration.
2. Select the Store you want to connect with and click on Connect.
3. You will now see a pop-up window where you can enter your Store's API Key and Secret Key as well as your store's Tax Exempt Number (TEN). These are all required fields in order for us to connect with your store.
4. Once you have entered all the required information, click on Connect to continue.
5. Now, if there is any issue with connecting with your store, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please write us an email. We will be happy to answer your questions.